Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Happy Fall, Divas! Out-Foxxe'd is Almost Here...

Whew! This year is flying by. I swear I blinked and it was spring. Now, we're almost to October. We know what that means. cooler weather, cozy socks, bonfires, pumpkins, mugs filled with our favorite beverages and books that heat things up when the nights are long and chilly.

In less than two weeks, I'll have one of those HOT books to warm you up and get that blood pumping...to your most important areas that may be in need of some attention. Check out this amazing cover created by Bookin' It Designs. It features the very handsome Julian Christian. And that fox--I'm so in love with this one.

Out-Foxxe'd is my fifth Rosie Peaks book. I've teamed up with Wendi Zwaduk/Megan Slayer to turn this into a Rosie Peaks Crossover series. If you're familiar with Rosie's first two books, she was a monster-craving-nympho who wasn't exactly the ideal heroine. In book 3, she met the ghost of Ichabod Crane and her entire world changed. Let's say she had a wake-up call. She's been gone for two years and has now found herself in a quaint, college town. Eriewood, Ohio is now where Megan's and my characters are living and loving. Here's the blurb for Out-Foxxe'd:
🌟🌟🌟🌟 Coming Soon ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ
Markus Foxxe is in Eriewood for one reason. His boss wants Rosie Peaks. He doesn't know why and he shouldn't care, but after meeting her, there's no way Markus will hand her over to the highest bidder.
Rosie Peaks left DuFour, Indiana two years ago and found a safe haven away from all things paranormal. Working at Mulcahy's Pub has been fairly uneventful. Until Markus Foxxe rolled into town in his silk suits with a primal sex appeal that makes her want to spend every night with him banging like a screen door in a hurricane. The only problem is, Rosie isn't looking for a commitment and Markus seems as though he's a one-mate kind of guy.
Will Markus change her mind? Or will Rosie find herself on the run again?
Links are live ♡

Rosie is as sassy as ever, but I believe she's met her match this time. 
Here's are a few snippets so you can see what Rosie's up to now. Happy Reading and I'll see you again right before Halloween.  
XOXOX,
Madison

Excerpt 1:
“What’ll it be?” She asked.
With one look from him, her heart nearly stopped beating and for some illogical reason, she felt as if her ovaries were deciding on the one egg that would be the perfect match for Mr. Amber Eyes with Thick Dark Lashes.
“What do you recommend.”
I recommend you take me home and fuck me senseless, she thought. Holy hell! That voice. Deep, almost a purr and smoother than a highball glass of aged Kentucky bourbon. Did men purr? No, but his voice was close enough. How could she feel as if she were being nestled in the softest fur when he’d barely spoken a handful of words to her. The way his lips begged to be kissed—smooth, full without being puffy. Such a perfect accent upon his Greek God chiseled face.
What she wouldn’t give to get one long look at his naked body. The silk business suit he wore was fine and sexy for some women she supposed, but, a walking, talking Adonis should be naked and posed for her optimum viewing pleasure. She’d ask him to stand in the corner of her bedroom and admire every single inch of him.
“Anything you want, I can give you.” Shit. Get it together, nympho. “I mean, our bartender, Lando, can make a million drinks. So, your wish is my command.” Damn it. “I mean—”
Mr. Adonis chuckled and it made her feel like a blubbering idiot. “I know exactly what you mean.” With a smirk, he continued, “How about something…dirty? A martini, please.”
“Okay. But, I should warn you this is last call. Do you wanna make it a double?”
“Sure. Why not. Guess I arrived too late to appreciate your…hospitality this evening.” His gaze traveled the length of her body and Rosie felt a trail of heat in its wake.
“Yeah. Sorry about that. I’ll make your last few moments here as enjoyable as I can.”
“I certainly hope so.” With the jukebox shut down for the evening and no other customers in the place, she heard him whisper as she went to turn in his drink order.
Any man who ordered a double during last call meant one of two things: He wanted sex or he was trouble. She’d gladly grant him the former if he propositioned her and she wouldn’t give a flying unicorn about the latter. He was—That. Damn. Hot.
What the hell had gotten into her? And how many cold showers would she take after work to get the man she just met out of her fantasies?

Excerpt 2:

“Why? Those spells suck and I’ve spent most of my life trying to stop them from happening. Do you have any idea what it’s like to live with something you need to learn to control? Because controlling them is the only way I’ve managed to live a semi-normal life without feeling like I was either going mad or being ripped apart.”
“I hate to be the messenger here, but, you have to allow them to happen. Haven’t you ever wondered why you were attracted to the monsters, the outcasts of society?”
“Um—it’s pretty simple. They’re nicer than most humans and more honest. Or so I thought until I was possessed by a ghost and betrayed by this asshole.” She hitched her thumb at Markus. “Let me guess. There’s some mystical explanation.” She waggled her fingers in the air. “Oh, better yet. Next, you’re gonna tell me I’m a motherfucking unicorn.” Rosie laughed it off. 
“Well, you are one of a kind. So, if you want to make jokes, technically, you’re our unicorn. You’re the voice of the living and dead. You can hear everything—if you open yourself up to it. And you’re the only person in the world with that ability, Rosie. You are The One. So, yeah, you’re a motherfucking unicorn in your own way. Does that satisfy your sarcasm quota for the evening? Can we move on now?” 


No comments:

Post a Comment