Friday, September 29, 2017

A Wife, A Mom, A Writer...Oh My. *Intro*

Let me start off by saying how excited I am to be included on this blog! Like seriously mind blown here! I've been a rather quiet writer for the last year so I decided an introduction as my first post would be a must. So here is a little about me....

First and foremost, I am a proud wife and mom to this crazy family. I have 2 awesome teenage daughters and I'm a step-mom to a pretty cool 19 year old.


My hubby and I have been married for 6 years now. And yep, he's pretty hot! ;-)


I work a full time job on top of attempting to be a writer. I wrote my first novel about 4 years ago and it spiraled from there. The first book 'Acquiring Elizabeth' and it's follow up 'Scarlet Beginnings' can be found on Amazon. I've written other stories but haven't published them just yet. They are both romance novels with some dirty parts because I am a hopeless romantic at heart with a dirty mind and adore a good love story. I try not to get too complicated in my stories which can be viewed as a good thing or bad depending on preference but I just write what I feel and go from there.




My day job (inside sales) definitely takes up most of my days then it's husband, kids, and studying for my real estate license. I still manage to squeeze in some writing here and there but lately I'm promoting other authors. 

I love Instagram. I post to that a few times a week. I just love photography and I truly believe that a picture can say more than words ever can. 

I'm also addicted to coffee, chocolate, wine, and Netflix but lately who isn't? 

Thanks for reading a little about me! 

Until next time!

Hugs,
Amber

1 comment: