Thursday, February 1, 2018

NY House Update Feb 2018 by Jennifer Kacey

I went last month and had new electrical service put in and a bright and SHINY new electrical panel so I can add lots of neato stuff to the house. Inside and out!

My boyfriend and I were there for HOURS installing a security camera system I manufacture at my day job. It turned out amazing and now I can watch the house any time I want to from my PC, laptop and on my phone!

I also brought a picture of miniman and I in a frame so he can sit on the kitchen counter with me even when he's not with me on every visit! So fun!
Last weekend we started making our lists per room on what we want to change and where we want to start. SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Stay tuned for more house rehab updates!

Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey


http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html


Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment