Friday, February 16, 2018

Black Light: Roulette Redux: Now that’s the way to celebrate Valentine’s Day!


I hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day, whether you spent it with your significant other or your girlfriends. I actually love the idea of Galentine’s Day. I don’t think we celebrate our friendships as much as we should. I know that the women in my life provide the bedrock of support, whether I interact with them personally in my day-to-day life or online through my writer and reader support groups. 


I spent the latter part of my Valentine’s Day evening diving into Black Light: Roulette Redux. As I mentioned in last month’s blog, I met a wonderful group of writers at A Dark and Seductive Affair, many of whom are featured in this volume of titillating, unique, fun, and sexy stories. The premise is a matching of Doms and subs at Black Light, an exclusive BDSM club, using a roulette wheel, and then determining how they will play by using another one with a listing of BDSM activities. As they did in the first volume last year (hence the Redux in the title), the stories explore varied kinds of play, many of which expand the boundaries of the usual BDSM novels. 



This is an incredibly talented group of writers. There isn’t a clinker in the bunch. Jennifer Bene and Livia Grant not only write their own stories but they write the intro and wrap-up of the anthology. They are also the publishers of the book, along with a number of other noteworthy titles from their publishing company Black Collar Press. You should definitely check them out.







I have started a new Facebook group called Rose's Garden of Delights. I will be posting about my writing progress, talking about kink, and have already featured many recipes for my #Tasty Tuesday, with a new recipe each week. Come join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1661377927239257/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Rose. So glad you enjoyed Roulette Redux!

    ReplyDelete