Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Good Days by Jennifer Kacey

I got the flu the week of Thanksgiving. It has lingered like a bad relative for weeks. But what has been so nice is every once in a while I'll have a day that I feel pretty good. Don't wake up feeling like I have a branding iron in my throat. Can function like a normal person at work instead of being a zombie reduced to grunts and pointing at stuff I need.
Then the next day I'm right back to awful and zombie land. SOOOO sucks!

So starting today I'm taking a few days off to spend with my boyfriend to celebrate our birthday! And I've decided to NOT be sick for any of it. WISH me luck!

Moral of the story?
Don't get the flu. Ever. :)

This now concludes the Decadent Diva's public service message for this flu season.


Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey


http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html


Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment