Sunday, December 3, 2017

All Things Christmas by @elle_rush #freebook #recipes #Christmas

Christmas is my holiday. I have little use for Halloween, although the little chocolate bars are nice. I like turkey and pie at Thanksgiving and chocolate eggs at Easter (I'm noticing a theme here). But Christmas is my jam.  Decorations, presents, family, friends, holiday movies. All my favourite things.

I like putting up the tree, making the cookies, and wrapping the presents. For me it's part of the fun.

I even let it affect my work. In the best way possible.

This year, I launched a new Christmas romance series called North Pole Unlimited. They are sweet, funny novellas with rescued animals and hi-jinks and food and happily-ever-afters thanks to Santa. They are great for a night by the fire with hot cocoa, or blueberry tea.

I started a Facebook group called 12 Dates for Christmas with some romance friends. Come check us out for crafts, recipes, movies, holiday disasters (unsurprisingly, most of these are mine), and more. We're having a huge Christmas contest for U.S. residents, so feel free to enter, and we're giving away free books from December 1st to the 11th, so you can still enter to win some of those too.

Free cookbook

We've also put together a free holiday cookbook for everybody, with family favourites. (I'm dying to try the ham balls.) Help yourself to a copy, and maybe read a sample of one of the books while you're waiting for the next batch of cookies to come out of the oven)

As for my books? (All vendor links here.)



In DECKER AND JOY, P.I. Decker Harkness must track down a missing prototype if he wants a shot at a corporate security contract. Cat-lady Joy McCall has her own investigation running after someone breaks into her animal shelter. When they cross paths during a triple kitten-napping, they’ll have to work together to close their cases. Will everyone make it home to celebrate a merry Christmas together?  - Only $0.99 till Dec 25.  



In HOLLIS AND IVY (coming December 11), unlucky Ivy Teague can’t win against her competition’s dirty tactics, and she will have to close her flower shop unless a Christmas miracle arrives at her door.
Hollis Dash has been sent to finalize a business deal with Ivy’s rival, but meeting Ivy upsets all his plans. Can they both get what they want for Christmas?

Spoilers - Santa likes happily-ever-afters :)

Merry Christmas to all, and I wish you a happy New Year and wonderful 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment