Thursday, November 30, 2017

’Tis the Season for Gratitude, #Books, & More

“swirly

Hi Everyone!


I’ve been deep in the writing cave this month working on my WiP for Nanowrimo 2017, editing ORIGINS, the third novel in my Tranquilli Bloodine vampire series, and of course, prepping for and enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday.

Celia’s Thankful List

In the spirit of this Thanksgiving holiday month, here’s what I’m grateful for…

  • Books, books, books! My recent reads include Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series, Cherise Sinclair’s Mountain Masters & Dark Haven series, and Sabrina York’s Wired series and her “Hot Dominant Heroes” anthology.
  • Readers! Thank you for taking the time to purchase and read our books. Much appreciated! :-)
  • Friends and Family, of course!



Planner Blog Hop

“Planner Speaking of books, but a different kind of book… I’m participating in a fun blog hop in December and it’s all about planners! If you like planners, journals, making lists, and doodling all over these items (I sure do!), please be sure stop by my blog in early December (12/1 - 12/15, 2017) to enter a little, planner-related giveaway. . :-)



Have a great holiday season, Dear Readers, and see you back here on December 30th!

xo,
Celia


Web site | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Instagram | Newsletter



No comments:

Post a Comment