Saturday, November 4, 2017

Happiness is...


It snowed in Seattle. Yes, folks, winter is upon us.

When it’s cold and dark and the fate of the world seems to be in jeopardy every day, it’s difficult to stay positive. But the other day when I was listening to the Broadway satellite channel (one of my favs) the song “Happiness is…” came on from the show You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown. The song has the Peanuts gang singing a list of things that make them happy, and in times such as these, I think it’s good to stop and remind ourselves about the simple joys in life.

So instead of things I am grateful for, here is my list of my happy thoughts. I call it: Happiness is… Fall Edition. Here goes.



My children’s laughter.

Warm apple cider on a cold day.

Making my boyfriend laugh.

Snuggling. I LOVE snuggling.

Watching Chris Evans on screen.

Watch all the Chrises on screen.

Brownies.

Staying toasty warm in my big fluffy bathrobe.

Binge watching HGTV.   

Pumpkin sheet cake with cream cheese icing.

Drinks with friends.

Sleeping in snuggled under thirty blankets.

Pomegranates.
Finishing a project you thought you'd never complete.

Irish coffee and snuggling. 
Seriously, I should become a professional snuggler.

Yeah. That's a good start.
Until next time, y'all. And I'd love to see your list!


Anna- The Super Diva



Get your copy today
Website- http://annaalexander.net/
Facebook
Twitter
Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment