Thursday, November 16, 2017

Sierra Cartwright: Queen of Nice

I entered the romance world as a writer three years ago. Even before I was published, authors I met at conferences and writers groups were more than happy to give me advice. It is amazing to me how welcoming and supportive the romance community has been. I will not name names because I will surely leave someone out. However, I do need to talk about a woman who is so supportive and encouraging that she stands out even in this impressive group: Sierra Cartwright.

It's probably no coincidence that Sierra is a life coach. Her tweets and Facebook entries encourage her followers to find the best in themselves. Her photos are a celebration of the beauty of life. I met Sierra at the BDSM Writers Con, where she gave an uplifting keynote speech and taught workshops to improve your writing. She has been personally encouraging to me and my writing, and I know she does the same for others. All the time.

Sierra's stories are uplifting as well. She takes her characters on a journey where they explore the challenges of a power-exchange relationship that transforms their understanding of themselves and their partners. Her newest book out last Tuesday is called Double Trouble. Once again it was a one-click for me.

One love. One obsession. Double the trouble.

For three years, Daniel Armstrong has wanted the beautiful, fiery Bridget Kelly. But when he sees her at Houston's premier BDSM club and realizes she has an interest in submission, his determination reignites. A charity auction provides a means for him to possess her and do good at the same time. Who could resist? Focused solely on Bridget and the decadent delights he intends for her, he outbids everyone to claim her.

Helpless, trapped by the glare of a spotlight at an auction she never agreed to participate in, Bridget is stunned when bidding for a weekend with her goes higher and higher. She's frantic when she realizes the gorgeous, successful Daniel Armstrong has won her. For years, she's been attracted to the renowned heartbreaker, but she's kept him at a distance to protect herself.

Then one night she sees him at a BDSM club, and there's no doubt he recognizes her submissive tendencies. Now that the devastating Dom knows her naughty desires, she's doubly determined to avoid him.

When he claims her, she believes things can't get worse. The he introduces her to his identical twin, Jacob. Suddenly she's faced with not one but two men determined to make her every fantasy come true and take her to the heights of submission.


Come visit me on my website to learn more about me and my books and if you'd like, to sign up for my newsletter. I love to talk about food, so not only will I share news about my books and authors I like, I will share recipes and tips on food. Please join me at www.roseccarole.com

Website: www.roseccarole.com

Twitter:@roseccarole

Facebook www.facebook.com/rose.c.carole.73


1 comment:

  1. Sierra Cartwright is an amazing and inspiring lady!!!!! Thank you for featuring her!

    ReplyDelete