Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

So, I'd like to apologize to my fellow Decadent Divas for being so forgetful about my blog yesterday. Lately, I feel like I am a day late and a dollar short. Why is that? Might it be because of the holidays? No.  Might it be because of my writing schedule, which is keeping me up at night with my running a million miles an hour? Actually, no.

My entire world has been thrown into a loop of forgetfulness because--wait for it--I have cut down on the amount of coffee I am drinking.


I'd noticed that it was taking twice as much coffee every day to get me the same jolt.  Thinking this couldn't be a good thing, I decided to cut my intake in half. Wow. Everything went ka-blooey.  

But enough about that. Today is Wednesday (all day) and I have to keep better track of my days of the week. I'm so sorry ladies.

On the writing front, despite my lack of caffeine and general confusion, I am happy to announce that I sold the second novel in my Fallen Alpha series to Fated Desires Publishing. And I promise to do an actual blog about that on the 10th. The Actual 10th. Not the 11th. 

I am so sorry!

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment