Monday, October 1, 2018

Lip Biopsy & Eye Surgery Part 2 by Jennifer Kacey

So last Tuesday I had a tarsoconjunctival graft on my right eye. Think that extra eye lid some lizards have that blink sideways! :P
I was a pirate for a day! On my Dad's Bday which totally delighted me!!

Took 45 minutes for them to get the tape off and my eye cleaned so I could see again. Talk about disoriented with only one eye functional!

It looks super owwie but it doesn't feel too horrible. Lots of sutures still in that should let go in the next couple weeks and everything should settle back down a bit.
Good thing...because I go back in tomorrow the 2nd to have the other eye done. My eyes are already super tired with only one done but I'd prefer to get everything done super quick so I only feel really bad for a short bit of time. Go Team!!

OH and today I'm having a lip biopsy done for one of my auto immune conditions.
OH and next week I have to have skin cancer removed from my back.
For realz....when it rains......

So I'm hoping for uber speedy recoveries for all the things and hopefully some more answers and relief from some of my special snowflakeness. :)

Sending love to everybody and hoping you're all doing wonderful.
Love you all and thank you so much for all the support! You guys rock!!!


Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey



http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html


Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas and New York. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

1 comment: