Monday, October 15, 2018

BOO HA HA

My favorite time of year is here and with it, lots of costumes designed to make you giggle. The costumes most giggle-worthy? The ones for dogs! Behold some of my favorites this year:



This little guy looks earnest enough to get the package delivered, especially if there are treats inside.




Bob Ross is everyone's favorite happy painter, so of course there should also be a Dog Ross.





I mean, really. How can you stand the cuteness?!





This dog blends so seamlessly into his costume I don't know where the dog ends and the toast begins. 





The small dogs don't get all the fun. This winner says I'm good enough to eat and then some.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




Tiffany N. York celebrates Halloween every year by dressing her and her diva dog in matching costumes. Visit her blog at tiffanynyorkauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment