Thursday, December 17, 2015

Do you like to color? If so Lia has one for you.


CreatureComforts_300dpi



For those who love adult coloring books, I have a treat for you. I'm dipping my toes into designing calming and fun coloring books for adults who wish to relax while creating something beautiful. The first one, Creature Comforts, is now available in paperback only. I hope to bring you  more coloring books with themes surrounding my books/series and other fun things I like.  


Color Creations: Creature Comforts

Express yourself, unwind, and relax with 30 unique designs of animals with a few words of inspirations tucked inside. Designs range from minimum to very detailed, prefect for color pencils and fine point pens and markers.

ISBN: 9781944060046

Find it at CreateSpace | Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment