Thursday, May 31, 2018

What's New?

Good Morning everyone! I hope you're having a great week, Michele and I are. In the last few weeks things have gone through a major change around here for us. We have decided to concentrate on one project. (I had a feeling at some point in my career this would happen.)

From here on out for a bit, we will be working within our Window Rock World. What does that mean for you? Well, first up is the re-release of Kalkin - Apache County Shifters in June. Also in June the release of Midnight, which you can pre-order here! Midnight is the start of our Psychic Retrieval Agency! It also part of the Bad Alpha Dads series as well. You can find out more about the books here and here!

In September, Caden will be released, which means a couple of books have been pushed back. I am still shooting for an August release for my TSU - After Dark series. Due to Kindle World closing everything has been a little up in the world. Also, due to all of the shifting around Utah (Silence Isn't Golden) and Terri (One Night with a Wolf will be delayed. But, Michele and I plan to start on Royce (Entrapped) and a short Christmas tale for Window Rock to compensate for these lapses.

I can't even begin to tell you how much we have planned. I know I put out a ton of covers and trust me all the books are still coming. I swear it, but for now we kind of have to slowly reintroduce books and settle into our new normal.

Until next time!

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment