Friday, May 4, 2018

Avengers- Infinity Wars Part 1- Holy Sh!t

Howdy all!

It's May 4th, and based on box office receipts and social media posts, most of the world has seen the latest Avengers movie. You know I'm going to have an opinion. But don't fret if you haven't checked out this blockbuster yet. No spoilers here. Mostly. :)

Infinity Wars picks up right as Thor: Ragnarok ends. Right as it ended. It's been about two years since Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther would have taken place at the same time as Ragnarok. Got it?

Then the chaos ensued. But why rehash it here, when you can hear my thoughts taken right after experiencing the epic live.

If I had been a little more relaxed, I would have been a bit more ready to shout my "oh nos!" and "Wakanda Forever!" but I kept those inside and watched, wide-eyed as the action unfolded.

Now I know, I know. Some people have serious issues with this movie. And I know there are plot holes. But I was happy with how the events unfolded. For now. We'll have to wait to see how Captain Marvel and Infinity Wars part two shakes out. I have a suspicion I'm going to see some hankies for that one.

Until next time y'all!
And if you need a super hero story with a happily ever after, check out Genesis or Hero Revealed.

Anna- The Super Diva


Free at all eRetailers!
Website- http://annaalexander.net/
Facebook
Twitter
Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment