Friday, August 25, 2017

Need a place to blog?? How about the Decadent Divas??? by Jennifer Kacey

Calling All Divas!!!!

The Decadent Divas is looking for a few more romance authors to blog with us!
You'd be signing up for the same day every month to blog with us here. I'll get you log in access as soon as you pick a day and you can get in through blogger and set up your post at any time.

All I ask is these few things!
1. Blog on your day EVERY month.
2. Put a link to your facebook and twitter profiles on each post (in your signature is awesomeness) so I and the other divas can help pimp your posts.
3. Help spread the word of all things Decadent Diva by sharing and pimping the other authors.

Uber easy!!

The days I have available right now at the time of this post are below! To reserve a day just email me a quick hey-how-are-ya and a link to you. FB, twitter, instagram, amazon, your website, whatever works as long as I can tell you're a romance author!

6,7,8,9,14,18,24 & 29

Hope to fill up the days quick so email me at jenn @ jenniferkacey.com (just take out the spaces so I don't get spammed by internet trolls)!
MWAH!!

Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey




http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html



Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment