Thursday, August 31, 2017

Arriving at the Cool Kids Table...An introduction of sorts

http://turnskin-university.blogspot.com/This. Is. The. Coolest. Thing. EVER!

No, seriously. For me, this is like the first day of my freshman year, and the older, cooler kids invited me to sit with them.

I literally can't even right now.

For those who might not know me, I'm TL Reeve: Small fish, in a huge pond. I write in several different genres, including but not limited to, paranormal, contemporary, action adventure, suspense, LGBTQ, and RH.

https://www.amazon.com/London-Calling-Scintillating-Victorian-Steampunk-ebook/dp/B074RJNFC7/I have a writing partner for a couple of series, and I'm just kind of...here. lol I've been writing for a while now, and I think I enjoy it. I could bore you with all the pros and cons of writing, but why? This is fun time for me. So I guess I could tell you what I am working on, right?

Michele and I have three really great series TSU, The Dreadfuls, and Apache County Shifters currently in production. Click on the pictures for more information. We also just finished Art of Deception, to be released soon as well.


Speaking of AoD, I also write YA. (I know...I can't believe it either.) Mandy Caruso and JT Camp are my/our YA names as well. Click on them and they'll take you to my/our facebook pages.

https://apachecountyshifters.blogspot.com/Next month, I hope to share a bit more with you about our Victorian Gothic/Steampunk series The Dreadfuls and maybe give you a sneak peek of Darkness Rises.

Until then, happy reading!

TL





Where you can find me:





No comments:

Post a Comment