Saturday, June 18, 2016

Writing More than One thing at Once


Up until recently, I found I couldn't write more than one thing at a time.  Frustrating because I have so many ideas in my head all at once. I can write a lot.  Left alone (HA HA), I can write 8,000 words day. That's a pretty good chop all at once. But I was always feeling pressure. Gotta get to the next thing, gotta be faster.  And then a friend pointed out a trick.  If I have 8,000 words a day in me, why use them all on the same book.

If I calculate how many words a day I need to write to meet a deadline, spread them out from book to book. Right now, I've been using them on just two books but I can see how i could do it up to four books at a time. This is like a miracle for me.  I don't have to wait to write other things. It's great.

How are all of you? Big year of changes and some announcements from me coming up.  Hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment