Saturday, January 23, 2016

Is It Summer Yet?

Okay, I know a lot of you are going to be upset at me for complaining. It's not like I've got a foot of snow here or anything. But, I'm officially sick of winter.

It's cold. My skin is perpetually dry. And I don't have enough long sleeve shirts. That last one I know is completely on me. And I had enough long sleeve shirts last year. I have no idea what's happened to them. I'm fairly certain my dogs didn't eat them.

I thought moving to Texas would make the winter months easier to tolerate. And it did-for the first year. Now that we've been here four years, however, I've grown acclimated to the weather. And I've discovered I'm just not a cold weather person. Not even a little. I honestly think I need to move somewhere where it doesn't get below 70 year round. I think I need to find a warm beach someplace...

What about you? Are you sick of winter or are you the type that loves the cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment