Friday, May 10, 2019

Reflecting upon 10 years in publishing #WritingCommunity

First short story, "The Wait" appeared
 in this anthology of Reunited Lovers. 
Ten years. It recently dawned upon me that my 10-year anniversary of first being published in romance fiction is coming up in June.

What an accomplishment. In that 10 years, I’ve sold more than 40 short stories, novellas and novels to 16 publishers.

On average, I’ve attended three or four conferences a year, which adds up to again more than 40, and I’ve met so many good friends, writers and readers.

To celebrate, I’ll be hosting some parties and contests, and re-releasing my very first short story sold, “The Wait,” retitled “The Vampire’s Wait,” a sexy vampire tale about a couple reuniting. But not everything is the same as it used to be. I’ve learned a lot along the way.

Thank you to everyone who’s joined me along on this journey and stay tuned for more. 


Louisa Bacio


Reader’s Group:
Bacio Book Babes

No comments:

Post a Comment