Thursday, October 27, 2016

Star Trekkin' Across the Universe....#SpaceOpera #ComingSoon #MakeMineaCowboy with @HVLong

Pre-Order Today and Secure Your Seat aboard the Gilly!


Confession time, I'm a big freaking nerd. Huge. Massive. Over the top, flame on, card carrying geek with nerd cred. I can quote Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and so many more. I grew up watching the Bionic Woman and Wonder Woman on television. Star Wars (before it was episode IV A New Hope) was the first movie I ever saw in a theater at the age of 5. I fell in love with comic books and superheroes by the time I was six.

This love affair with science fiction and fantasy persisted into my adulthood and frankly over the last sixteen years or so I've hit nerdvana between the Lord of the Rings films, the reboot of Star Trek, the Marvel movies, Deadpool and of course, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Between this renaissance on television and film, I also launched a writing career I'd always wanted and published several books. While I have many projects I'm passionate about from my Wolves of Willow Bend to Going Royal to Boomers to Fevered Hearts, I've never had the chance--let me rephrase that--I've never taken the chance to take my writing journey to the stars and beyond (whew, I almost typed to infinity and beyond, but not going there yet!)

All of that changes in December when (thanks to my husband who wouldn't shut up about it) and my beloved readers who whole-heartedly supported the idea, Shaw Sullivan and I will take you on a journey aboard the Gilly. Trust me when I say, this is not going where he or I thought it would.

Also fair warning, while I adore and favor romance, Space Cowboy Survival Guide is much more space opera with a hint of romance possible.

The book releases on December 13th, and I invite you to grab your ticket for this wild adventure and join me...say yes, you know you want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment