What are some of my favorite things to do on a Saturday?
5. Drinking coffee or in bed: Normally I'm a very big no food or drinks in the bedroom kind of person. I'm kind of (and by kind of I mean really) clumsy. But Saturdays are different. Saturdays I throw caution to the wind and savor a sup of coffee, or tea, in the comfort of my warm snugly bed.
4. Big breakfasts: During the week, cereal or a microwave breakfast sandwich has to suffice as breakfast, but on Saturdays I like to have a big breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit, pastry, it's all on the list.
3. Sleeping in: We have two kiddos who have to be up and out to school very early in the morning. But Saturdays are our free day. I can stay in bed as long as I like.
2. Taking a long, hot bath: Is there anything more decadent than a long, hot bath? After a week of rushing from one chore to the next, it feels sinful to spend so much time soaking in a tub.
1. Good morning kisses: This one goes with the sleeping in. Since there are no constraints on my Saturday morning, I get to have as many good morning kisses as I like. And, since my husband is very good at kissing, I want a lot.
What are your favorite weekend activities?