Sunday, July 16, 2017

Catering to His Desires by Rose C Carole

Hi All,

Hope you are having a good summer. Mine is going well—and busy. Next week I will be in Charlotte for A Dark and Seductive Affair with an impressive lineup of erotic romance authors. And in August I will be in New York City at the BDSM Writers Con. This is my fifth year with this exciting conference.It is dedicated to writers and readers of Dominance and submission, and is the only conference in the world to offer writers and readers the ability to discover the complexities of Dominance and submission through workshops, live demos, and fascinating hands-on experiences while you interact with your favorite–and soon-to-be favorite–BDSM authors. Lynda Aicher, author of the Wicked Play and Power Play series and a Golden Flogger Award winner, is the keynote speaker. I can’t wait to meet her. Tickets are still available and if you are interested in joining me there. The link to the conference is http://bdsmwriterscon.com.  



As I mentioned in my last blog, I write BDSM romance and I have two books out in my Kitchen Confessions series. The first book is Catering to His Needs, which I talked about last time. The second is Catering to His Desires. 

Knotty Girl Reviews said, “I enjoyed the writing in this book as Ms Carole weaves an excellent tale. I’ll definitely be following the series, and I’m looking forward to the other ladies stories.”

Mya has finally escaped the slums she grew up in and made a life for herself as a chef in the Catered Affairs kitchen, but she has never been able to shed the feelings of inadequacy that were beaten into her by her abusive father. So she stays in the shadows, the quintessential voyeur at the Playground, the BDSM club she belongs to.

Jake is attracted to Mya’s beauty when he spies her across the dungeon at the Playground. But he’s only looking for a play partner for the evening. Ever since he lost his wife in a car crash, he hasn’t been able to commit to anyone again.

After a disastrous evening at the club, where Jake pushes Mya out of her comfort zone, it looks like Mya and Jake will not even be friends. But dangerous circumstances push them back together, and Mya must rely on Jake to keep her safe. When a stupid mistake puts her in terrible jeopardy, will Jake be able to come to her rescue in time?



Totally Bound  http://bit.ly/2pFT64q
Barnes and Noble http://bit.ly/2sCiiLh
iBooks




Come visit me on my website to learn more about me and my books and if you’d like, to sign up for my newsletter. I am a caterer myself and love to talk about food, so not only will I share news about my books and authors I like, I will share recipes and tips on food. Please join me at  roseccarole.com

Twitter:@roseccarole




No comments:

Post a Comment