Saturday, June 3, 2017

Hello, Divas! from @elle_rush

Hello, Decadent readers.

I know what my ideal decadent afternoon would be. A chilled tray of chocolates and sangria, a deck chair in the sun with a gentle breeze, and an e-reader full of luscious romances. If I'm very lucky, that's how I'm going to spend my first Saturday in June.

You can join me if you'd like. Well, I can join your e-reader at any rate.

If we're going to be spending time together, I should introduce myself. My name is Elle Rush, and I'm a romantic suspense and contemporary romance author from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I love a good sale, good tea, and bad sci-fi movies. When I'm not talking about books, I tend to chat about movies, gardening, and crocheting.

If you a romantic comedy fan, please feel free to check out my Hollywood to Olympus series. The first book - SCREEN IDOL - is currently free on all vendors.  If you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, my entire Resort Romance series is available to you for free. (Here's the first one - CUBAN MOON.)



If you are a romantic suspense fan who likes things a little hotter and a little darker, the first book in my River City Heroes series is on sale for only $0.99. PURSUIT is the first book in the Calendar Killer trilogy, filled with with hot cops, sexy bikers and one nasty serial killer.


I hope you are off to a great summer. Thanks for letting me be part of it.

Elle

***
Keep up with Elle by subscribing to her newsletter
or follow her on her website, Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment