Thursday, May 25, 2017

Looking for a place to blog??? Calling all Divas!!!!

Calling All DIVAS!!!

The other divas and I have decided to open up the Decadent Divas Blog to more Divas! We're looking for published romance authors that would like one day a month to post here. You can post about anything you want. Life stuff, book stuff, straight promo, new releases, backlist - whatever you like!! If there's a certain day of the month that works better for you just let me know and I'll try to accommodate!

I'll get you log in access direct to the blog so you can get in and load your content any time you're ready and you can post anything from sweet to HOLY MOLY, Batman!! We have a disclaimer for a reason so put it to good use!

Only thing we ask is you pimp your posts and the other diva's posts. Cross promotion is amazeballs. Giveaways are highly encouraged, even if it's just an ebook off your backlist, but not required. And if you don't have anything you want to blog about on your saved day then please ask around and get info from someone else to pimp.

That's it!!

The romance writing world has been a bit shaky these days so let's all support each other and kick some major booty!

My email address is below. Shoot me an email (make sure and remove the spaces) and let me know you're interested. If I haven't met you before that's just fine! Just tell me a little bit about yourself and send me a link to your website or Amazon bookshelf or something.

jenn @ jenniferkacey.com

First cum first serve!
MWAH!!

Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey


http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html



Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment