Monday, February 6, 2017

Snow day!

We had our first major snowfall last night in the Seattle area. Not that big a deal to those who have significant regular snowfall, but we get a dusting of the white stuff maybe once a year. But last night my house got eight inches. Yep. No school and no day job for me.

So what do you do on a snow day? I shall be working on getting my tax information together. Ooooo, I know, exciting. Catch up on some housework and work on the next book in the Sprawling A series. Jack is having his come to Jesus moment and about to make some sacrifices. It'll be so good!

Maybe I'll get some reading in, too. The RITA awards are in the judging stage, and I have a few entries waiting for my attention. Nope, cannot share what those books are, but I have a few steamy ones I can't wait to read.

Do you get some reading done on a snow day? Why don't you catch up or start some of these fantastic series:

Tank is the first in Minx Malone's Blue-Collar Billionaires Series. Super sexy.. 





Deanna Chase started her Pyper Rayne Series with Spirits, Stilettoes, and a Silver Bustier. I tease Deanna that she secretly based Pyper on me. ;) And bonus- it's on sale for $0.99!







And Christine Feehan launched a new series this last summer- The Shawdow Riders. Have you seen the trailers featuring one of my favorite fellas, Scott Nova? Go check them out!










And of course, A Night at The Cavern is available for $0.99 until February 24th. Don't miss out on this steamy read and pick it up today!

books2read.com/u/mlKpNA








Enjoy your Monday!

Until next time,

Anna- The Super Diva


Website- http://annaalexander.net/
Facebook
Twitter
Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

Instagram- annam.alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment