Friday, November 4, 2016

It's Time to Party with Anna Alexander

As you know, a few weeks ago I was at the Emerald City Writers Conference and hosted the Passport to Romance. Despite the threat of the remnants of typhoon threatening the fun and keeping people away, the weekend was a success.

Most of my time was spent wrangling models and photographers, but I did get to present a workshop on conflict with the Romy to Michelle, Danielle Monsch, and catch up with some of my writing friends.

The highlight of the conference was the Passport to Romance. We had readers come from all over the northwest, including Canada and as far out as Idaho to be apart of the party of the year.

But you know me. Why tell you about my weekend, when I can show you?




Mark you calendars to be a part of the fun next year. October 14th at the Bellevue Westin.

Until next time!

Anna Anna - the Super Diva

Pick up your copy today!
Website- http://annaalexander.net/
Facebook
Twitter

Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

Instagram- annam.alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment