Monday, May 9, 2016

Mental Monday

Mondays are rough. I love my weekends. Mainly because I love spending uninterrupted days with my family. When Monday rolls around, I have a whole week ahead of me where they aren't going to be here for huge blocks of time. Also, our weekends tend to be lazy. Mondays we're thrown back into the chaos of deadlines and schedules.

This Monday, however, I've decided will be different. I've decided to outsmart the day. Instead of this Monday being a drag, I'm thinking of it as a fresh start. New day, new week and I can accomplish anything this week. That's why I've titled this Mental Monday. Today is going to be mind over matter all the way, baby.

I'm not sure if this will work, but I figure it's worth a shot. I'll let you know how it all turned out next Monday when I'm back here again. Hope you all have a wonderful day and a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment