Monday, April 11, 2016

Emerald City Comic Con with Anna Alexander

Right now I am winging my way to Las Vega to the Romantic Times Convention, but more on that later. This weekend was all about the Emerald City Comic Con.

A few of our students
The best thing about this year's event was I presented a panel! Yep, Danielle Monsch and I presented our business of writing workshop. We had an excellent turn out, and I was so happy to see so many future romance novelists at the Con.

It's the Romi and Michelle show!
But the fun didn't end there. After our book signing, I roamed the halls and talked to many other authors about marketing and genre fiction. Very eye opening and fascinating.

Now, I can tell you more, but I'd prefer to show you the awesome time I had.




Soooo happy
As for the RT Convention, I'll be signing at the giant bookfair and FAN-day. If you'll be at the Rio, check out the hashtag #RT16 and look for flash contests I'll be hosting throughout the week.

Until next time, y'all!

Anna- The Super Diva


Sean Maguire!!




Lana Parilla

Oh, yeah. This happened.
Website- http://annaalexander.net/
Facebook
Twitter

Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

Instagram- annam.alexander

1 comment: