Saturday, January 9, 2016

Let the Countdown Begin

I don't go to many conferences. Don't get me wrong, I love going to them. They are tons of fun. But it's hard for me to get away for a weekend. This year, however, I am going to spend the last weekend of February in San Antonio at one of the best conferences ever (in my humble opinion). I'm going to be at Wild Wicked Weekend.

I've been to this conference once before and it was a blast. I get to see a lot of my friends. It's close to home so I don't have to fly. I don't mind flying but it can get expensive. And they always have very good looking male hosts in attendance.

The whole weekend is just about having fun. There aren't any writerly seminars. Or panels on the publishing industry. At least, there weren't any that I can remember. Instead we have lap dance lessons, play Sex Position Gumby, there's a book signing, and there is even going to be a BDSM demo. That's just to name a few of the fun things going on this year. It's a great time. And, I believe, a lot of the Decadent Divas will be in attendance this year! Yay!

Let me know if you're going to be there. I'd love to say hi. That's me at the top of the blog. And, if you'd like more information, here's the link to Wild Wicked Weekend's website. It's a yearly thing so if you aren't going this year, keep it in mind for next year. It really is a blast.

http://wildwickedweekend.com/schedule/


No comments:

Post a Comment