When I saw these s'mores pops, however, I had to admit they seemed easy enough. So I gave it a go. They seemed pretty simple and yet fun at the same time. And they were a huge hit. They're rich and decadent to eat, but the prep and assembly were super easy so I thought I'd share.
- 1 bag regular sized Marshmallows
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- 3-4 sheets of Graham Crackers
- 20-30 sucker sticks (you can get these at a craft store)
- Melt chocolates according to package directions in a small bowl.
- Crush Graham cracker sheets into slightly coarse crumbs and place in a separate small bowl.
- Place a sucker stick in the center of a marshmallow, dip in the chocolate, then gently dip in the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Let dry on a sheet of wax paper.
- Repeat for however many S'mores Pops you want.