Monday, November 23, 2015

What I've Been Reading

This last week my husband attended a work convention. It was in Austin so he got to come home every night but there were several late nights and the days tended to drag knowing he wouldn't be home at his normal time. So I did what any sane person would do, I binge read.

I somehow stumbled upon Night School, Genesis. It's the first book in the Cimmeria Academy series. And I was hooked. There are five books in the series and I read them all in four days. Loved them!! So I thought I'd share my discovery on here for all those looking for a reading binge this week.

Here's the blurb for Genesis:

Allie Sheridan’s world is falling apart. Her brother’s run away from home. Her parents ignore her. And she’s just been arrested. Again. 



This time her parents have had enough. They send Allie to Cimmeria Academy - far away from her London friends. The school is beautiful, and filled with gorgeous, ultra-wealthy teens who travel by private jet, and were raised by nannies. 



Allie has never felt more of an outsider. 



Instead of hating boarding school though, Allie begins to feel happy. She's slowly making friends. And there's Carter, a brooding loner with whom she feels an instant connection. 



But when Allie is attacked late one night, the school suddenly begins to feel like a very dangerous place. Allie finds out that nothing at Cimmeria is what it seems. 




And that she is not who she thought she was… 

If you're interested in reading more, you can download a sample on Amazon. And the first book in only $.99 for the Kindle edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment