Monday, November 9, 2015

Time Flies!

I remember years taking an eternity when I was a kid. Time would drag from the first day of school until Christmas morning. And that was only four months. But my parents would always tell me that time flew for them. Years passing with what felt like a blink of an eye. I didn't get it.

This weekend my husband and I celebrated our eighteenth anniversary, however, and I got it. Eighteen years? Seriously? Where has the time gone? Our marriage is a full adult now! It should seem like it's taken forever to get here but it doesn't. It feels like I blinked and we're here.

Over the years we've had good days and bad days. We've laughed and cried together. We've embarked on adventures together. We've sat down and had many a difficult decision. But, when it's all said and done, it feels like no time has passed at all. 

So I'd like to wish a happy anniversary to my husband. He swept me off my feet eighteen years ago and still holds my heart to this day.




No comments:

Post a Comment