Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

The weather is cooling off and football has returned for another season. It's official. Autumn is here! I'm always super excited this time of year. Fall is my favorite season. And here are the top five reasons I love the season so much.

5. The weather cools down-
    I am not a cold weather person. Simply put, I don't like being cold. If I'm going to be too cold or
    too hot, I will always pick too hot. That's one of the reasons we moved to Texas. But there is
    something refreshing about the cooler weather of fall as it chases the stifling weather of summer
    away.

4. Open windows-
    Now that the weather is cooling off, we can open our windows and air out the house again. I'm
    forever grateful for air conditioning. It makes the summer comfortable. But it does tend to make
    the house feel stale. I'm always happy when I can open up the windows and take a deep
    breath.

3. Snuggles under the covers-
    Okay, full disclosure, I'm a snuggles kind of person. I'll snuggle even if it's 103 degrees
    in my house. But snuggling does become more comfortable when it starts to cool off.

2. Football-
    I love the sport. I love having it on the television. I love tailgating. And I love going
    to watch games in person. It's just fun. I'm always glad when it starts up again.

1. School-
    The kiddos have returned to school. Which is both a good and bad thing. It's stressful
    to keep up with their homework and schedule but I have my house back. I can finally
   get to some of the projects I put off during the summer.

So what is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment