Thursday, April 2, 2015

I couldn't make this stuff up

Tomorrow, April 3, my book Love Beyond Time (Outsiders #1) is rereleasing.  For the second time.  Let me tell you the story of this book.  And, yes, all of this happened.  And if I had tried to make it up in one my books, you'd all be pinging me for being unrealistic. 

Love Beyond Time is the first book I ever wrote. It took several editing attempts to make it right and it was eventually published in 2009.  The publisher and I had a hard time on some levels and eventually decided to part ways.  I took the book back and in 2011 republished the book with another publishing house. 

Things seemed to take off pretty well after that.  I wrote three more books and had progressed the series to book 5 (there will be 9 total) when I started to notice I wasn't getting paid.  Now, I know this is not my bestselling series.  Readers tend to prefer me to write wolves, which I love doing. But, every once in a while the muse needs what it needs and I have to do what it tells me. 

Being me, it never occurred to me that there might be a problem with the publisher and not my sales.  To make a long story very short, the publisher ended up fleeing the country with Federal Marshalls on his tail.  I was not the only author owed tons of cash.

The books once again fell back to me.  I wasn't sure what was going to happen at this point. However, I have finally found a home for The Outsiders again.  And I'm thinking third time is a charm.


So, without further ado, Love Beyond Time (Outsiders #1) is rereleasing tomorrow.  I would love it if you all checked it out.  Give my non wolfies a try.




#Coffeetimeromance http://bit.ly/1GDOZu4

Born one half of a perfect pair, Kal has spent his life believing his other half is gone. But when fate thrusts Isabelle into his arms, he will have no choice but to become the man he was destined to be. That is, if he can battle his own demons first.

Not willing to accept her heritage as an Outsider, Isabelle tries to hide from the truth. But when Kal's life is on the line, she will have to step forward and embrace her powers or watch everything she has come to love disappear.

CONTENT ADVISORY: This is a re-release title. (it has been re-edited)


No comments:

Post a Comment