Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR


Well, it is December 31st and that means that tonight we all get to yell Happy New Year! Are you ready? 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Like I ever need a reason to drink champagne? Random Wednesday? Sure, that works for me. I'm kidding...sort of. 

And then there are the New Years resolutions to make. What are mine? What are they every year, diet and working out. I'm bad about both.  How about you? What are yours? 

I'm really looking forward to 2015. Its going to be a great year. To start it out, I have a book releasing at the beginning of January.Its called Wolf's Return and it is the first book in the Black Hills Wolves series for Decadent Publishing. 
Wolf's Return

Whatever your dreams are for 2015 I hope you achieve them. From me to you, Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment