Monday, May 26, 2014

Divas in the Big Easy

RT 2014


Hello Lovelies,

I am blogging today about my trip to New Orleans where I attended the Romantic Times Convention just last week.  What can I say, it was a blast. I met so many wonderful authors and fans. Ate a lot of great food. Went to some really good workshops, networked, and participated in Sexy Confession in the Dark with my Diva Covert in Crime, Ms. Jennifer Kacey.  Unfortunately, not all of the Divas were able to attend this years conference, so we decided to take a group shot with a photo of them so that they could attend with us in spirit.  We missed you ladies...

The conference was huge, and I couldn't believe how many people attended this year. It was crazy madness. New Orleans is a magical city though and I have to admit, I truly fell in love with the place. The architecture, history and atmosphere seems to draw you in. I took so many pictures, I can't post them all but I thought I'd share a few from my week in the Big Easy. See below:


You don't even want to know what we ladies had been up too. What happens in New Orleans stays in New Orleans or is that Las Vegas. Hmmm....


Carnival with Elloras Cave


Book Signing Day


Cafe au lait and Beignets, Oh yeah!!!


Yes, you can rent a haunted house if you choose in the Big Easy...


E. L. James and Diva Erin Simone


Diva Jennifer Kacey getting frisky with Mr. Cricket


Lara Adrian with Diva Erin Simone


Sinner's & Saints Party


Diva Anna, Erin and Jenn doing a Selfie....


Two of my most favorite women in the world. Eden Bradley and Jennifer Kacey...

Sigh, but as you know all good things must come to an end. We had such a great time though, and it was really hard to say goodbye to all our friends. Now the Divas are getting ready for Romanticon 2014 in October which I'm sure as always will be a lot of fun.  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. With that said, I want to take a moment to thank our troops and all the men and woman in the military, including my son Kyle for their service to our Country.  Happy Memorial  Day everyone.

Decadently Yours, Diva Erin Simone



No comments:

Post a Comment